Ebola Awareness Update
In response to the many expressions of concern regarding Valley View Students that were aboard the Carnival Magic cruise ship on which a lab technician that had handled blood samples from Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan was a passenger please be advised of the following. Blood samples provided by the technician have been found negative for the Ebola virus. Students that were aboard the ship are not in danger of contracting the disease or of passing it on to others. V.V.I.S.D. will follow all directives of county, state and federal health care authorities regarding the current Ebola virus situation and will take action as appropriate to protect the health and welfare of its students.
Valley View High School Announcements
URGENT PROM INFORMATION:
- All Juniors & Seniors planning to attend Prom on March 28 at Grand Traditions MUST sign up in the office by MARCH 13!!
- Sign up now, pay now or later
- Your non-VV dates MUST have a permission form turned in to Mr. Heskett ASAP!!
- Pick those up when you sign up!
- Purchase $25 tickets by March 24.
Career Cruising Link
My Next Move Link
“Go Center” interest inventory survey link: www.mynextmove.org